user-menu

Sign In
Sign In

Grand China & Yangtze 4-7-2013

User Rules
Grand China & the Yangtze: Grand China & Yangtze 4-7-2013
SFheartSFSFheartSFMember since 6/6/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 3:15 PM
Is there anyone on this tour/cruise besides us? Starting in Beijing and ending in Hong Kong.
Report Abuse Reply to this post
janetom56janetom56Member since 8/13/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Monday, August 13, 2012 12:44 PM
just returned for this one and must say it was awesome!! let me know if you have any questions
jacscujacscuMember since 8/18/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Saturday, August 18, 2012 12:38 PM
I am leaving for the shorter tour, Highlights of China and the Yangtze on Sept. 10. Is there anything you wish you had brought along that you did not? Or brought and didn't need? How is the dress code on the cruise? Casual? What are the great  souvenirs that you brought home? Did you use ATMs for cash access?
Thanks
SFheartSFSFheartSFMember since 6/6/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Saturday, August 25, 2012 1:35 PM
janetom, glad you had a good time. Questions: @great wall, was there a cable car up to top? did you have enough free time in cities? thanks!
EJEJMember since 2/5/2013 Login to add friend Posted: Friday, March 22, 2013 9:26 PM
Thinking of doing the Grand China & Yangtze in combination with the Vietnam River Cruise. It would be a month-long trip. I would like help deciding what date it's best to leave traveling North to South or South to North. Weather would be the deciding factor.