user-menu

Sign In
Sign In

Refurbishment of River Beatrice for 2012 season ???

User Rules
Enchanting Danube: Refurbishment of River Beatrice for 2012 season ???
BaybearBaybearMember since 10/13/2011 Login to add friend Posted: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 2:24 PM
I just read on a website that the River Beatrice has been "refurbished for the 2012 season." Given that the Beatrice is only 3 years old I'm wondering "what was refurbished," or whether this was an erroneous report?

If refurbishment did occur: What was refurbished?

TIA
Report Abuse Reply to this post
CommunityManager3CommunityManager3Member since 5/17/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 6:19 PM
Hello,

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, the information from that particular website was printed incorrectly. The River Beatrice was inaugurated in 2009 and there are no refurbishments scheduled for 2012. I have already located one website where the incorrect information was printed and will be in contact with the site manager to have the error corrected. If you would like to forward me the site name where you first found the error, in order to confirm all misprinted information about the River Beatrice has been corrected, I would greatly appreciate it.

Again, thank you for your post. If there is any information I can answer for you regarding the River Beatrice, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
Katie (Community Manager)

BaybearBaybearMember since 10/13/2011 Login to add friend Posted: Wednesday, July 04, 2012 5:54 AM
This may be the same site you already know about, but I found this on:

avidcruiser.com

then select...

River Cruising

Search by Ship

Uniworld

River Beatrice

and there you will find the reference to refurbishment in 2012.

Dave Deihl
CommunityManager3CommunityManager3Member since 5/17/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Thursday, July 05, 2012 1:36 PM
Hi Dave,

I want to thank you again for bringing this to my attention. WE are already in contact with the site manager of avidcruiser.com. I appreciate your assistance.

Again, if you have any questions about the River Beatrice or any other ships in our fleet, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best,
Katie (Community Manager)