River Cruises in Italy | Uniworld Boutique River Cruises
Experience la dolce vita in northern Italy
Uniworld’s meticulously planned itineraries in northern Italy are the perfect way to experience “the sweet life” in true Italian style. Starting in magical Venice, discover the city’s ethereal Lagoon, lined with ancient palazzi, gondolas, and grand churches and cathedrals. From there, explore must-see sites as well as lesser-known locales along the Po River, which links a number of historic cities and picturesque towns. You will also enjoy accommodations onboard the 130-passenger River Countess, the top-rated cruise ship (river or ocean) in Travel + Leisure’s 2013 World’s Best Awards.
- Delightful small towns such as Verona, the literary home of Romeo and Juliet
- Hands-on pasta-making workshop in Bologna
- Exclusive after-hours access to St. Marks Basilica in Venice
- A “Do as the Locals Do” walking tour of Venice
- Five nights in Venice on the Grand Canal, steps away from many top sights
- And much more
Accommodations are provided aboard the recently remodeled, 130-passenger River Countess, the top-rated cruise ship (river or ocean) in Travel + Leisure’s prestigious 2013 World’s Best Awards.
To book online, please click the “View Itinerary” button below. We hope to welcome you aboard soon!