River Cruises in Italy | Uniworld Boutique River Cruises
Discover Our Boutique Italy River Cruises
Italy’s many charms are on display throughout our well-choreographed itineraries in this beautiful country, unforgettable journeys for travelers seeking to embrace la dolce vita.
Your odyssey begins in Venice and its ethereal Lagoon, lined with glorious palazzi, graceful gondola boats, and grand churches and cathedrals. Uniworld's river cruises in Italy continue on the nearby Po River, which flows across northern Italy, linking historic cities and picturesque towns that offer incredible (and delicious) insights into the region’s culture and cuisine. Highlights include:
- Padua, Bologna, Ferrara, Ravenna, and Verona, literary home of Romeo and Juliet
- Hands-on pasta-making workshop in Bologna
- Exclusive after-hours access to St. Marks Basilica in Venice
- A “Do as the Locals Do” walking tour of Venice
- Five nights onboard a floating hotel with an absolutely superb docking location—Venice’s Grand Canal, steps away from Piazzo San Marco and other top sights
- And much more
Accommodations are provided aboard the recently remodeled, 130-passenger River Countess, the top-rated cruise ship (river or ocean) in Travel + Leisure’s prestigious 2013 World’s Best Awards.
To book online, please click the “View Itinerary” button below. We hope to welcome you aboard soon!