Contact Your Travel Agent or Call
1-800-257-2407

user-menu

Sign In
Sign In

European Jewels - Budapest to Amsterdam 9/22/13

User Rules
Legendary Rhine & Moselle: European Jewels - Budapest to Amsterdam 9/22/13
Jeanieb1Jeanieb1Member since 8/23/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 9:05 AM
This will be our first river cruise. Very excited. Will be looking to pick up some info/tips/advice as we go through the year. Looking to gather information/advice/tips as we go through the next 12 months.
Would also like to connect with other travelers who might be on this cruise.

Report Abuse Reply to this post
gailgailMember since 8/25/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Saturday, August 25, 2012 1:08 PM
Hi.. We have been on one Uniworld cruise so far and have our 2nd planned for October. A river cruise is very different from the traditional larger cruise ships. They are more serene and quiet. You also get to know more people as you tour with them and everyone eats dinner together. You will also get to know the staff as they are more accessable to us. The nights are a little quiet for me after the local entertainment but I read and sat and talked and got used to the "down time". I dont know what stops you make but we've been to Budapest and loved it. What a beautiful site to be on the river between the two cities..Buda and Pest. The lights at night are gorgeous!
Im sure you will love your cruise. Enjoy!!
Report Abuse Reply to this post