Contact Your Travel Agent or Call
1-800-257-2407

user-menu

Sign In
Sign In

Roll call 20 May 2014 Istanbul to Amsterdam

User Rules
Grand European River Voyage: Roll call 20 May 2014 Istanbul to Amsterdam
tonystonysMember since 2/2/2014 Login to add friend Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 2:22 PM
Anyone else travelling with us. There 3 couples travelling from Central Coast NSW Australia on our first river cruise. Like to hear from other travellers.
Report Abuse Reply to this post
Login to add friend Posted: Sunday, March 23, 2014 8:41 PM
My husband and I will be on that tour as well ,we are from Melbourne
Wendy and malcolm
jenniferjjenniferjMember since 3/25/2014 Login to add friend Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 5:24 AM
Hello to all - my husband and I will be joining this cruise and we are from Banora Point. We are looking forward to our adventure.
Jen and Garry
tonystonysMember since 2/2/2014 Login to add friend Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 12:37 AM
Hello again and thanks for the replies good to see we are not the only Aussies going. We will be doing a two day trip to Troy/Gallipoli prior to the cruise. Look forward to meeting you all in Istanbul.
Tony & Janet
Login to add friend Posted: Friday, April 04, 2014 3:27 PM
Getting closer,so excited,our first river cruise,we are caravan ink in mildura at the moment,wonder what the weather will be over there "................Wendy and malcolm
Login to add friend Posted: Saturday, April 05, 2014 10:30 PM
Hello All......yes time is advancing....school holidays on Friday and we leave Australia on 29th for Amsterdam and a holiday before we get to the cruise. Tony, we also are doing a short tour with On the Go tours to Gallipoli from 16th to 19th May....might see you there too!! We have been looking at Istanbul's temps and the last few have been 14 to 16 degrees.....bit cooler than Banora Point but not too bad!!. See you all pretty soon!!! Jennifer
Login to add friend Posted: Sunday, April 06, 2014 3:26 PM
Jennifer we are leaving melb on the 10 May,we are doing a cruise around the Greek Isle before we start,looks like we are all doing other trips as well as the river cruise,see you all soon