user-menu

Sign In
Sign In

Budapest to Passau and on to Prague October 21,2012

User Rules
1 | 2
Enchanting Danube: Budapest to Passau and on to Prague October 21,2012
vietvetvietvetMember since 5/4/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Saturday, September 15, 2012 12:46 PM
Katie, We are 3rd time Uniworld cruisers and very excited about this cruise since it is our 40th wedding anniversary. We are staying in Budapest pre-cruise. Can we take our luggage to the ship late morning and then continue touring Budapest? I know the cabins are not usually ready until 2 pm. Also, do you know how many people are continuing on to the Prague extension on Oct. 28th.

Thanks,
Report Abuse Reply to this post
vietvetvietvetMember since 5/4/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Saturday, September 15, 2012 12:46 PM
Katie, We are 3rd time Uniworld cruisers and very excited about this cruise since it is our 40th wedding anniversary. We are staying in Budapest pre-cruise. Can we take our luggage to the ship late morning and then continue touring Budapest? I know the cabins are not usually ready until 2 pm. Also, do you know how many people are continuing on to the Prague extension on Oct. 28th.

Thanks,
vietvetvietvetMember since 5/4/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Saturday, September 15, 2012 4:36 PM
We will be in Budapest for 3 nights prior also.
Wanna chat?
vietvet@gmail.com
CommunityManager3CommunityManager3Member since 5/17/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Monday, September 17, 2012 9:30 AM
Hello,

I am so pleased to hear you are past guest of Uniworld and have enjoyed traveling with us. Let me quickly say thank you for choosing Uniworld. Congratulations on your 40th wedding anniversary! With your permission, I would gladly like to send this information to our Guest Relations staff who can arrange a small cake/celebration be made for you and your wife onboard the ship.

You are more than welcome to drop your luggage off at the ship in the morning and continue to explore Budapest on your own. The cruise manager would be happy to assist you with any directions, maps and advising you the appropriate time to arrive back on the ship. Your stateroom is typically prepared in the afternoon, around 2 PM - 3PM.

As for the number of passengers currently booked on the Prague extension, I have forwarded the question on to the River Beatrice Ship Coordinator to confirm the accurate number. I will post the answer for you as soon as I receive one.

Should you have any questions or need any additional information, please do not hesitate to email me at communitymanager@uniworld.com

Thank you,
Katie (community manager)
fletch512fletch512Member since 8/19/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012 9:37 AM
Anyone receive their tickets yet?
sbellatlsbellatlMember since 8/23/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 6:44 AM
Yes, we received ours late last week. Susie (Atlanta)
fletch512fletch512Member since 8/19/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:16 PM
Thanks--ours came, too. Trip is almost here and we look forward to meeting you.

bob f.
richmondrichmondMember since 7/6/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Monday, December 03, 2012 4:25 PM
HI Christy:
Thank you so much for the flash drive of your great photos, we really appreciate that. Hope you all got home safely, after that wonderful cruise. I was hoping that you might have emailed me, as I gave you my card. Anyway good wishes for Christmas.
From Chris Williams
Vancouver area
1 | 2