user-menu

Sign In
Sign In

Budapest to Passau and on to Prague October 21,2012

User Rules
1 | 2
Enchanting Danube: Budapest to Passau and on to Prague October 21,2012
vietvetvietvetMember since 5/4/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Friday, May 04, 2012 8:17 AM
Wife and I will be cruising on River Beatrice from Budapest to Passau and on to Prague embarking
October 21, 2012.
This will be our 3rd Uniworld cruise.
Who will be joining us?
Report Abuse Reply to this post
richmondrichmondMember since 7/6/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 5:17 PM
Friday, July 06, 2012 3:37 PM
Hi:
we are booked on Oct 21st also from Budapest to Passau, our first Uniworld cruise and very excited about it. We are a couple in our early 60s from the Vancouver BC Canada area. We will spend one night in Vienna after our flight over, take the train to Budapest, one night in Budapest before the cruise. After the cruise we fly to Barcelona to see our son and wife and new twin granddaughters. We will be there for about 9 days.
Chris and Derek Williams

christyristychristyristyMember since 8/11/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Saturday, August 11, 2012 7:55 PM
My family and I will be traveling on this cruise as well. My parents are celebrating their 50th anniversary. There will be a total of six of us coming from MI, TN, KY, and LA. This is our first cruise with Uniworld. We are all flying into Budapest on Friday and Saturday before embarking on Sunday. Since I have arranged everything, I need to figure out where the dock is. I am thinking of renting a limo for us all, I just need to get an address to give to the limo company. Any idea where I might find that?
My parents are 69 and 70 yrs. Stafford and Mary Bryant
My husband and I are 51 and 48 yrs. Clay and Chris Pace
Our daughter is 27 yrs. Meredith Pace
and my sister is 42 yrs. Wendi Roach (husband had to work)
We will spend a couple of nights all together in Munich before the four youngest of the group fly back to the States. Mom and Dad will continue to celebrate their anniversary.
We look forward to meeting y'all.
Chris
CommunityManager3CommunityManager3Member since 5/17/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Monday, August 13, 2012 9:31 AM
Hello,

Thank you for your post. The port address in Budapest is International Ship Station btw Dock 3 & 4, 1156 Belgrad Rakpart and the pier name is Mahart Passnave.

Should you have any questions please feel free to email customerservice@uniworld.com

Thank you,
Katie (community manager)
fletch512fletch512Member since 8/19/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Sunday, August 19, 2012 9:51 AM
My wife and I (early 50s) will be first timers on this cruise and we're doing the post cruise thing to Prague.

Bob and Denise Fletcher
Austin, TX
christyristychristyristyMember since 8/11/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 10:02 AM
We look forward to meeting y'all. This will be our first time on a river cruise as well. We are too excited!
Corrie (Chris) Pace
christyristychristyristyMember since 8/11/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 10:08 AM
Thanks Katie. I will write this down. Since we are staying so close, we may just take taxi's to the dock. I need to make sure I say something to the chef about celebrating my parent's 50th anniversary at some point during the early part of our cruise. I want to make this very memorable for them. My mom is recovering from stage IV ovarian cancer and we are celebrating life as well. Who do I need to get in touch with about their anniversary?
Thanks,
Corrie Pace
CommunityManager3CommunityManager3Member since 5/17/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 3:33 PM
Hello Corrie,
I will notify the Guest Relations staff to update your booking with this information.

Thanks,
Katie
richmondrichmondMember since 7/6/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 5:16 PM
HI: you will get teh info regarding the dock in your tickets which are usually issued within 30 days of sail date. Will meet you soon. from Chris Williams
susiebellatlsusiebellatlMember since 9/12/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 11:35 AM
There will be six of us on this trip together - my husband and myself from Atlanta along with two single girlfriends and our good friends - a couple from Bakersfield, California. We be in Budapest for three nights before the cruise and then staying in Munich for two nights after. It's our first river cruise and we are so looking forward to it! Susie and Bill Bell - Atlanta Lynn Dunn - Atlanta Patricia Terwilliger - Atlanta Dennis and Kathy McDonnell - Bakersfield
1 | 2