Contact Your Travel Agent or Call
1-800-257-2407

user-menu

Sign In
Sign In

August 3, 2014 - Enchanting Danube - solo - anyone else going this date?

User Rules
Enchanting Danube: August 3, 2014 - Enchanting Danube - solo - anyone else going this date?
GinnyGinnyMember since 12/8/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Saturday, June 07, 2014 7:47 PM
I am going to spend 4 days in Prague prior to embarking on River Beatrice in Passau.
Is aNyone else on the Passau - Budapest Enchanting Danube cruise?

I am looking for information on traveling from Prague to Passau, the train is probably my best option since I am solo. Does anyone know which rail station to use leaving Prague, best time to leave to get to the ship on time? I am unsure what time "check-in" is for the River Beatrice.

Any and all advice for excursions, Prague. As a female, I seem to over pack, I am planning on one piece of carry on luggage, and shoulder backpack with my purse, iPad in it. What do you wish you hadn't brought with you?

Thanks in advance!
Report Abuse Reply to this post
supladasupladaMember since 3/17/2014 Login to add friend Posted: Friday, June 27, 2014 3:34 PM
Hi! My husband and I will be on that same cruise - Aug 3rd, Passau to Budapest. We won't be going to Prague though, we will be staying in Munich for 3 days before we get on the River Beatrice. And plan to take the train from Munich to Passau. Looking forward to meeting you in person! Let's have an awesome time!! Trish
GinnyGinnyMember since 12/8/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Friday, June 27, 2014 5:14 PM
Hi Trish,
Looking forward to meeting you! It will be a great time.
Ginny