user-menu

Sign In
Sign In

April 14, 2013 Basel to Amsterdam

User Rules
Castles along the Rhine: April 14, 2013 Basel to Amsterdam
jpahterjpahterMember since 1/14/2013 Login to add friend Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 10:45 AM
Looking to make a 'virtual' introduction to fellow passengers. Cruise is just 13 weeks away. We are early 60's, both still working. This is our very first river cruise after many ocean cruises. We'd gladly admit to spending our childrens' inheritance, but we have none! John & Julie Massachusetts
Report Abuse Reply to this post
karj2karj2Member since 1/14/2013 Login to add friend Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 8:30 PM
This is also our first river cruise. We have been on many ocean cruises, four in 2012. We chose this cruise to try something a little different. I hope it wasn't a mistake. My name is Joel and my wife is Karen, We are from Studio City, California. We are both in our mid 70's. I usually go on Cruise critic to join in private tours, but I guess Uniworld provides all of our tours.
jonski688jonski688Member since 9/26/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013 8:14 AM
Hi John and Julie,
We will be on the boat the week before you, from Amsterdam to Basel. This is also our first river cruise, but have never been on an ocean cruise other than a barefoot cruise through the British Virgin Islands. We may be neighbors as we live near Albany and I used to be an instructor at Jiminy Peak. When we travel I send out email to friends about our trip, If you like I can add you to my list and you could get info and insight from the week before in reverse of your trip. In any case have a great trip and a happy new year

JOHN & LINDA
JosiekayJosiekayMember since 2/3/2013 Login to add friend Posted: Sunday, February 03, 2013 9:15 AM
I would love to know more on your trip. We leave on April 28th so any tips are appreciated. Thanks.