1-800-257-2407

user-menu

Sign In
Sign In

Amsterdam to Basel May 5th 2013

User Rules
1 | 2 | 3
Castles along the Rhine: Amsterdam to Basel May 5th 2013
obrieny2kobrieny2kMember since 10/7/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 7:46 PM
Thanks for the info. Annmarie....happy travels
Report Abuse Reply to this post
obrieny2kobrieny2kMember since 10/7/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 8:00 PM
Diane & Don, Sounds like you two have a wonderful holiday planned. Looking forward to meeting you on the cruise. Ed
obrieny2kobrieny2kMember since 10/7/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 8:29 PM
Well we are getting close now. We are looking forward to are stay in Amsterdam before the cruise. Has anyone been through the Rijksmuseum? How much time should we allow for a tour of the museum? We also see that city bike tours are very popular. Does anyone have a recommendation for a city bike tour?
Thanks to anyone with info. Ed
obrieny2kobrieny2kMember since 10/7/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 8:43 PM
Is there a blow dryer in the bathrooms on the ship?
CommunityManager3CommunityManager3Member since 5/17/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 9:57 AM
Hello,

Thank you for your post. On the SS Antoinette, yes, a hair dryer is avaible in the bathroom of your stateroom.

I hope this helps. Should you have any additional questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact me at communitymanager@uniworld.com

Best,
Katie (community manager)
obrieny2kobrieny2kMember since 10/7/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Monday, May 13, 2013 3:42 PM
We had a very memorable trip. The crew, ship, and stops along the way were all fantastic. We hit the gardens in Amsterdam before the cruise and the tulips were amazing. I would have to say that the cathedral at Strasbourg was a highlight for me. Second on my list was the castle area on the Rhine between Koblenz and Rubsheim. We couldn't ask for better weather for cruising that day. Grabbing the bikes and riding around Kehl was really fun. Meeting new people is always fun.

Uniworld does a great job taking care you. The crew is friendly, approachable, and concerned about meeting your expectations. The food was terrific. Do sign up for the meal at the upstairs resturant. I think they do that two nights. I highly recommend the stateroom with the sliding widow and balcony. It's worth the upgrade. The room is equipted with 2 110v outlets for US plug-ins. Take advantage of the extra excursion's. Again, thank you Uniworld for a fantastic trip. The S.S. Antoinette is a great ship, but the people make it amazing.
1 | 2 | 3