Contact Your Travel Agent or Call
1-800-257-2407

user-menu

Sign In
Sign In

Imperial Capitals of Europe April 7, 2014

User Rules
Single Cruisers: Imperial Capitals of Europe April 7, 2014
WelshboatWelshboatMember since 10/18/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2013 7:44 PM
Anyone booked on this cruise? I hope there will be some other singles on board. Last year I sailed with Uniworld's Christmas Markets on the Rhine, it was magical! Looking forward to a new adventure.
Report Abuse Reply to this post
sassessassesMember since 3/21/2014 Login to add friend Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 3:27 AM
Hi,
My mum and I are also travelling on this cruise. It'll be our 3rd Uniworld cruise. Getting excited now as it's only 15 days until we fly to Vienna. Cheers Sonja.
WelshboatWelshboatMember since 10/18/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 8:04 AM
Hi Sonja,
I am happy to hear from you, and pleased to know there will be other women on board who are traveling alone.
You are more experienced with Uniworld than I am, so I am looking forward to meeting you and your mum. I've been on a one week cruise down the Rhine at Christmas and really enjoyed it, so decided to venture further. I have sailed many times on ocean cruises but I found the river cruise great for touring in land without the hassle of unpacking every night.
I live in Florida, but was born in UK, recently lost my husband, and I'm learning to travel alone and be more independent.
Looking forward to finding you both on board ship.