user-menu

Sign In
Sign In

2013 Lucerne Extension

User Rules
Europe: 2013 Lucerne Extension
debclemensdebclemensMember since 7/31/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 5:29 AM
I was wondering why there is no post cruise extension for Legendary Rhine and Moselle in Lucerne for 2013. There is one for the less expensive Castles along the Rhine. I have cruised extensively with Uniworld and booked and paid in full for this cruise expecting an extension option since it has always been available.
Report Abuse Reply to this post
CommunityManager3CommunityManager3Member since 5/17/2012 Login to add friend Posted: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 12:00 PM
Hello,

Thank you for choosing Uniworld. We look forward to having you onboard with us. Unfortunately, we only offer the Lucerne Pre & Post Extension in 2012 and 2013 with Castle along the Rhine & Rhine Holiday Market programs. I do apologize for any inconvenience. I would be happy to provide you the port address in Basel, Switzerland should you or your travel agent wish to make private hotel accommodations near that area after or before your cruise, depending on the direction of the itinerary.
Should you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to email customerservice@uniworld.com
Thank you,
Katie (Community Manager)

Report Abuse Reply to this post