An entirely new cruising experience on the Yangtze River
is a luxurious new state-of-the-art ship designed by European architects and shipbuilders who specialize in sophisticated marine architecture. The many defining features of the ships include: two restaurants, two bars, cinema, indoor lap pool with relaxation area and pool bar, fitness center, spa, game rooms, reading room, boutique, and so much more.
All guests stay in Uniworld Signature Suites
Your spacious Uniworld Signature Suite, complete with a private balcony, meets Uniworld’s exacting standards
for your comfort and convenience. To ensure the highest levels of luxury and ease during your river cruise, your Uniworld Signature Suite provides every amenity from complimentary Wi-Fi and satellite TV to a cozy sitting area. Sumptuous linens drape your bed. Bathrooms with tubs offer comfy robes, slippers, and fine bath products. And those who desire even more space can select one of our two Presidential Suites, which boast 1,140 sq. ft. and includes other special amenities.
FACILITIES & AMENITIES ONBOARD
While sailing with Uniworld, you’ll be treated to a host of special VIP benefits designed to ensure your onboard stay
is as memorable as possible.
- Uniworld Signature Suites offer: Private balconies; a cozy sitting area; bathrooms with comfy robes, slippers and fine bath products;
satellite TV with a variety of viewing options; individual controlled air conditioning; and mini bar
Uniworld VIP benefits onboard include: Complimentary fruit basket upon arrival
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and snack in Executive Reception area 24 hours a day
- Complimentary cocktail reception before dinner
- Dining in the Executive VIP Restaurant with complimentary wine, beer, and soft drinks served
- Dedicated concierge services
- Express check-in and check-out
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in executive lounge area
2 restaurants, including Executive VIP Restaurant; 6-story atrium; multi-function lounge; spa with
massage services; beauty salon; fitness center; lap pool with relaxation area and pool bar; cinema;
game rooms; library; boutique; and elevator
A host of cultural classes and events including tai chi
, folk dance, Chinese calligraphy, opera
performances and more are provided throughout your cruise.